Shipping Method and Tracking
We select the lowest rate ground shipping in the United States. We allow multiple shippers to compete against each other to offer the lowest shipping price. Therefore, we typically cycle between GLS, FedEx, or UPS depending on your specific region and who offers the lowest rate. Within 1 business day of placing your order, you will receive:
- An automatic welcome email from Ride1UP containing helpful information pertaining to your order.
- An ‘Order Complete’ email containing your basic tracking information.
- An additional, separate email from our shipping facility containing clickable links for your specific shipping carrier.
– Please use this number to track your shipment. Plan accordingly for your delivery date to reduce the risk of package theft.
- Bikes are shipped “Signature Required” due to the high value of the item.
- Shipping within the contiguous United States is FREE.
- Shipping to Hawaii and Alaska starts at $400 per bike with some model exclusions – Prodigy models are unavailable for direct shipment to AK.
- Shipping to Canada is $100 per bike with some model exclusions. Sales to Canada are in USD and the importer may or may not face import duty charges depending on Canadian customs – we have experienced variable enforcement.
One of the reasons we are able to offer an unbeatable value compared to our competitors is due to our shipping methodology. We spend a bit more than most on packing our bikes as securely as possible into a box that is smaller than any ebike boxes you are likely to see (short of folding bikes). Our compact packing allows us to ship with domestic carriers under their oversize packing restrictions and other extra surcharges that other eBikes would otherwise face. This allows us to save considerably in our shipping costs as opposed to shipping LTL or with other freight services.
Guess what? We pass those savings directly onto you. We do everything possible to avoid unnecessary costs to the consumer. No one wants more of their eBike budget going to the shipping companies.
Locations Where Direct Shipment Is Unavailable
- We CAN NOT ship to P.O. boxes or overseas military addresses.
- We CAN NOT ship to Europe.
- In both cases, you can use a shipping forwarder to deliver to your location.
The estimates shown below are under normal conditions. At times, specific hubs or destinations may experience delays.