No Interest if paid in full in 6 months on purchases of $99 or more.
- Interest will be charged to your account from the purchase date if the balance is not paid in full within 6 months.
- A minimum monthly payment is required and may or may not pay off the promotional purchase by the end of the 6 month period.
- No interest will be charged on the purchase if you pay it off in full within 6 months. If you do not, interest will be charged on the purchase from the purchase date at the Purchase APR applicable to your account.
- For New Accounts: Variable Purchase APR is 23.99%. The APR is accurate as of 9/1/2020 and will vary with the market based on the Prime Rate (as defined in your credit card agreement). Minimum Interest charge is $2.00.
- Individual items that are less than $99 qualify for special financing when combined for a total of $99 or more in a single transaction.
- Multiple separate transactions of less than $99 per transaction cannot be combined to meet the minimum purchase amount.
Just choose Pay in 4 at checkout at millions of online stores and split your payments in 4 – one every two weeks. It’s interest free, has no impact on your credit score and is backed by PayPal.*
- Make interest-free payments with Pay in 4.*
- When you apply, you’ll get a decision in seconds.
- You’ll get the same security and protection you expect from PayPal.
- You can Pay in 4 at millions of online merchants.
- Payments are easy to manage through the PayPal app and PayPal.com